Responsible for editing commercial & educational videos in Adobe Premiere. This position is responsible for producing an average of 5, ten minute videos per week, complete with text and graphic overlays to support material. All work is in-house. There is no freelance or work from home.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position will be working 20 – 25 hours a week.
Duties will include:
- Importing and organizing footage
- Editing educational videos shot on green-screen and on-location in Adobe Premiere.
- Cutting videos from 30 minute segments into 10 minutes while keeping the integrity of the content in tact.
- Adding supplemental graphics and text to support content in a fun and clean way.
- Exporting using Media Encoder for use on-line.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Must be able to Key Green-screen in Premiere solely.
Must be self-motivated and able to work quickly.
Ability to take a 30 minute segment and cut it down to 10 mins while keeping the integrity of the content in tact.
Ability to creatively add supplemental graphic elements and text to content in a fun and clean way.
Must be proficient with Mac OS & PC.
We’re looking for someone who is able to work a consistent 20-25 hours per week.
Great growth and advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Opportunities for travel world-wide.
Growth and Advancement within our rapidly growing company.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour