The Outside Sales Representative position is primarily responsible for generating qualified new business. Revenue objectives via outbound sales efforts for agency service lines; identifying, cultivating and closing new business opportunities for GIANNA NICOLE MEDIA services; and tracking and reporting on pipeline performance/revenue opportunities to company leadership.
This role supports other global functions of the department, including:
- Sales opportunity data-collection
- Management of sales CRM
- Participation in creative/strategic concept development
- Co-management of sales opportunities through agency resource pipeline
To be effective we expect the Sales Representative:
- To make a minimum of 100 new contacts per week with perspective clients
- Maintain company supplied CRM; Ontraport, and other company software
- Be available for weekly sales meetings and ongoing training
- Serve as a resource to Sales Management in pro-actively renewing, up-selling and cross-selling existing accounts.
- Along with GIANNA NICOLE MEDIA group leaders, create, execute and optimize inbound marketing efforts, for agency services, including but not limited to: email marketing, website optimization, lead nurturing, content development/delivery, social media strategy/execution, PR (thought leadership/contributed content/speaking opportunities)
Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding
- Experience with selling integrated marketing services
- Experience in dedicated outbound sales tactics
- Proven success with generating leads and closing deals.
- Experience with services and/or software sales.
- Marketing sales experience preferred.
- Motivated to meet and create relationships with corporate, governmental, and hospitality brands .
- Superb verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Effective public speaking and presentation skills – ability to make presentations to a wide variety of audiences
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in high-pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and demeanor
- Ability to learn the company’s services and product portfolio and our target markets
- Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively working with leaders of other functions areas to achieve client goals
- Ability to drive sales results
- Ability to identify and proactively support client goals
- Ability to travel frequently
- Weekly Draw
- Aggressive Commission Pay Structure
- Performance bonuses.