Graphic Designer Position Summary:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels: print, digital, web, video and others as assigned. The Graphic Designer will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will assist with the development and design of funnel campaigns, website design, magazines, graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The Graphic Designer will also be assigned various website updates utilizing WordPress, and Click Funnels.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Graphic Designer’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Create Funnel Campaigns for clients
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress, and Click Funnels.
- Assist with collateral updates and version control creation of various logos for products.
- Design layouts and content for various magazines using Adobe InDesign.
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral.
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc)
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent computer knowledge for MAC & PC based systems.
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented.
- Team player, quick learner, and high sense of urgency.
- Able to work well under pressure.
After a 90 day trial period, you will be considered for full time employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour